Friday, February 12, 2010


I love my sister Marissa, I love her because she is my best friend I could tell her anything and everything , she is always hear from me no matter, she would help me with everything I ever need help with oh I love you Marissa Marh. I love my phone, oh yes I do I would died without you oh my phone. I love my grandma, I love my grandma because she does so much, she would do anything for me, and anything my little heart wanted that’s why I love her so dearly. I love my aunt Janeen, I love my aunt Jannen because she would die for me and kill for me she is like my mother but so much more and I love her more anything in the world. I love my daddy he is the best he does a lot for me, I think he would die without me because his little girl. Daddy I love you. My puppies are my life, they kiss me when I am feeling down, I tell them everything they are the best! I love them so much. (family)

We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through the unfolding puzzle of life. We are all connected to one another in the heart. Connecting with the ultimate source of love is possible through discovering the hidden power in your heart.
My best friend! My best friend is Makenzie Moore, she is the best friend I have ever had, and she will always be here for me. We have had our ups and downs but she is this there. We have gone though a lot with each other and I could of never of been the same person I am today if it wasn’t for her.
HAPPY VALENTIME'S DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment