Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ideal School!


I think that school should be different, how so you may ask? I think it should be more fun, and not so early and long. I think classes should be fun, do more activities move around. I think that the grading should be a past or fail. We should have homework, only when you didn’t finish your class work. I think we should have homework because we go to school for seven hour s we should bring school to home. We should do fun things we everyone in the class did good on a test and have a free day, and should be able to bring are phones and iPods.

I think the lunch rooms should have more things to pick to eat. There should be pop and candy to buy. Lunch should be longer, so we can take are time eating. The classrooms should have better lighting color and nicer stuff in the class. The time schedule should be 45 minutes classes, and then we should be able to have longer lunch. Maybe have more time with going to are classes during pasting time. Going to your locker the bathroom and then go to your classes, six minutes is to short, because everything so far apart.



3 comments: