Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ABC'S

A is for My good friend angel. We have been friends for 3 years.

B is for boys, because they are my favorite.

C is for Candy, because I'm always eating it.

D is for dog, because they are my favorite.

E is for eating, because I'm always eating.

F is for fun, because I love having fun.

G is for ghost, what I believe in.

H is for happy, because I love to be happy and I'm always happy.

I is for Ipod, which I wish I had one. I had one but someone stole it.

J is for Jon, my new friend.

K is for Kayla my new friend.

L is for love, I'm full of it.

M is for Makenzie, because she is my bestfriend forever.

N is for nerds, because it’s a good candy.

O is for outback, because I love eating there.

P is for pizza, because its good.

Q is for quite, which I am not.

R is for relatives, which I love very dearly.

S is for sisters, because I am a great sister.

T is for Taylor, which is my cousin.

U is for unique, which I am everyday.

V is for valentines day, because I don’t like it.

W is for wasting money, because when I get money I waste all of it.

X is for x because its my favorite letter

Y is for yelling, because I like to yell.

Z is for zedra, because that’s my favorite animal print.

2 comments: