Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In ten yearrs


Where do I see myself in ten years? I see myself working as a vet. I want to be married, pregnant with my first child. When I get married I would have my dad and my uncle walk me to my husband on my wedding day. I want to own my own house that is pretty big, but not to big because I’m scared of really big houses. I will have my own car, and my husband will have his own car too. My sister will be my best friend still, we will be everything together. I will have four dogs; they will be St. Bernard’s. I will have a huge bed for all of my dogs to sleep with me and my husband. (My dogs will never smell) I would like to have a lot of clothes.

My husband I would like him to be taller than me, and have dark hair. I would like to have 3 other best friends besides my sister, my friend Makenzie and new ones I make in the future. I wouldn’t be a boring person like some people are after they get married and have kids. I will still go out with my friends and have fun. I would love to still be very close with my family, and still go over my uncle’s house for every holiday, and go to Duffy’s in Canada every year with the whole said of my dad’s family. I would like to be very close with my cousin Taylor and have her be like my sister like she is now. Also be close with my cousin Teddy too. I will go see my dad, my aunt and uncle, and my grandma every day. In my free time I would relax and go to the movies, and just sit around and eat like I do now.

2 comments:

  1. ew thatd be nasty to sleep with 4 st bernards i wouldnt want to be your husband in the future

    ReplyDelete