Monday, October 26, 2009

Perfect day

Tomorrow morning when I woke up and the little bird on my shoulder told me I only had 24 hours to live, that morning I would go to school just to say bye to all of my new friends. Run around and talk to pretty much everyone then I would go home. I would wake my family up of they were still sleeping and have them take me to eat. I would eat strawberry pancakes, and to drink I would have chocolate milk. Then when I got home I would spend some time with my dogs because my dogs are a big part of my life, I would touch there soft fur and know today would be the last day I could feel that soft , warm fur of my dogs Rudy and Rocky. After that I would take a shower, and feel the warm water on my face because if feels good. I would get ready, and say goodbye to all my good friends.

When the afternoon came I would probably be hungry again, and I would have just me and my sister go out to eat, because my sister is a really huge part of my life. She is my best friend. I would want to spend the whole afternoon with her. We would take my dad’s car and drive all around because we love to just hangout and drive because we sit there in the car and talk. She will tell me about her problems or school.

After the afternoon was over I would spend my rest of my time for living with my close family, like my dad, my sisters Marissa, my aunt Janeen, my uncle Ted, my mom, my two cousins Teddy and Taylor, and my grandma Linda. We would probably go to the mall and walk round or go see my other family members and say bye. Then go back to my house and watch are home movies. Dinner time would come we would fight about where to go, when I would say when I think I would be able to pick. I would want to go to outback steak house; it is my favorite every time I walk in there the smell of the food makes my mouth water. I would get a steak a big one; I think the biggest one there. I would eat every bite know I would never get the eat this good anymore.

The night time would come I would sleep with my sister in her bed; we would watch movies until we would fall asleep. I would have to say that would be my perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment