Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1. What happens when two vampires meet?

2. What do you call serious rocks?

3. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

4. I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?

5. I can be cracked, I can be made.
I can be told, I can be played.
What am I?

6. You do not want to have me,
But when you have me,
You do not want to lose me.
What am I?

7. What turns everything around, but does not move?

8 .Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?

9. I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

10. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?


4 comments: