Friday, September 18, 2009


I’m a great communicator, I talk all the time. My favorite thing to talk about is boys, and about going places and when we can hangout. Me and my friends mostly talk in texting, but Me and my best friend Makenzie are always on the phone together. We talk about everything. Texting is my favorite way to communicate, everywhere I go you will see me texting. I probably can text about 200 texts a day when school started, during the summer is way more. In a month I mostly likely have more than 5000 texts. I can text pretty fast.
I go on MySpace a lot, I’m always on the computer when I am home, and they have this thing on MySpace call MySpace aim. I talk to all my old friends from my old school on it. We talk about how they like school and what I like about Stevenson we also talk about how we miss each other. I can type pretty fast, and I love typing. I only like typing though when I don’t have to. For schools it is not very fun.
I would have to say it is easier to talk to certain people, it matter how close they are to me. They reason why I thing that is because you know what you say they won’t thing of you differently. I can talk about thing to my big sister Marissa, and my best friend Makenzie. There my most favorite people to talk to because they always have a response with a great answer or comment.
On a regular basis I talk to a lot of people, like My sister, My best friend, My aunt, My uncle, My cushion, and my daddy. I love talking to them because there my favorite people. I talk on the phone with some, and I text some of them. But sometimes I do both.

1 comment:

  1. hahha hhiiii(: uhmm i love this post because i text so much just like you

    ReplyDelete